Saturday, June 18, 2016

Welcome Wyatt Allen Abrams!

We couldnt be happier to introduce Wyatt Allen Abrams. Wyatt was born June 11, 2016 weighing 9lbs 13oz! Big brother and big sister were so excited to meet him, although Hunter didn't want to get to close. Wyatt had some issues regulating his blood sugar when he was first born and was taken to the nursery to be put on d10, at this point we didn't know if he had LCHAD or not.  I was so scared and heartbroken to not have my baby with me but it was a short stay. He ended up losing his IV sooner then they wanted him to and his blood sugar did fine so they let him break out early! It took almost two weeks to get the call that Wyatt did NOT have LCHAD. I first got the good news from our pediatrician over a voicemail, I cried tears of joy my husband didn't know what to think.  I had to call our genetic counselor right after that just to hear her say he didn't have LCHAD too!  
We love you so much Wyatt!!

 

Wyatt & Big sister, Alexis

Dad, Hunter & Wyatt

Mom & Wyatt, getting snuggles in the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment