Sunday, December 14, 2014

"Let's Go Ask Mommy"

To the people who think its okay to feed random kids... it's not.

You're at a birthday party and a random child comes up to you and asks you if they can have a cupcake what would your answer be? Oh, yeah sure.. here ya go or lets ask your mommy? I hope its let's go ask mommy, daddy or whatever guardian is in charge that day and if it's not hopefully this post will change your mind.
 

To the mom the other day that told me it was okay for my daughter to have another cupcake even after I said no... Shame on you.  Then the look you gave me when I said she can't digest fat, seriously your ignorance is disrespectful. 

My kids are 1 in 100,00 what are the odds they will show up at your next party? slim... very, very slim. But what about the other kids on special diets?

What other kids?

The girl I know that's allergic to peanuts and not just actual peanuts, anything fried in any nut oil or made in the same factory with peanuts...

Or every other food allergy out there...

The boy I know that gets sick when he eats too much sugar...

Those who can't have gluten....

Or diabetics....

What about the masses of kids who stick to a dye-free diet.

All of these special diets are of kids I have met.  They are all kids that look normal and from the outside you would never know they can't have certain foods. So, do me and the next mom a favor and when a kid asks you for something respond with "let's go ask mommy"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment